Friday, January 24, 2014

Is what you believe the truth of God

Folks my job is to help lead people to Jesus, It is my job in Christ to show and preach the truth. I cannot make you eat and I can not make you drink there of. God has given a select few the privilege to spread that truth to others that they also may spread that truth of God leading to eternal life. So when something is the truth of God, part of the hidden mysteries, and someone is led to share them, and just because I used words like select few, and privileged, doesn't make us/them any better than others. For there are only a few who will sell out to God and teach and preach the truth,(hidden mysteries of God's word).

1 Corinthians 4:1 So let a man think of us as Christ's servants, and stewards of God's mysteries. 

Matthew 13:11 He answered them, "To you it is given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but it is not given to them 

This next scripture pretty much says a lot, many will not understand or except the hidden truths of the Bible.

Luke 8:10 He said, "To you it is given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of God, but to the rest in parables; that'seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand. 

Every time Jesus would enter into the Temple on the Sabbath day, teaching in parables, why would he do such a thing? Jesus was well aware of what he faced in the Temple each time he entered in. He had to contend with both Pharisees, Sadducee's and Scribes. So he would speak in parables v 10- but to the rest in parables; that'seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand. The very Pharisees, Sadducee's and Scribes that Satan used in Jesus's time He uses today. They are Called Modern day HYPOCRITE's. Does anyone know what a HYPOCRITE is ?????? Lets take a look - hyp·o·crite
1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2.a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Daniel 2:47 The king answered to Daniel, and said, Of a truth your God is the God of gods, and the Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing you have been able to reveal this secret

Matthew 22:11-14 -11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast himinto outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew 13:11 He answered them, "To you it is given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but it is not given to them.

I have seen Men and Women alike posting the Truth of the mysteries of Gods word. Praise God for that. A lot of people would rather put up a fight and argue. I have seen many post about Christmas, Easter, Halloween, as well as holding the sabbath on the first day of the week. I truly believe that the reason People will not except the truth, and I have said this many times, many will not except the truth because they would be required to live it.

Two more Scripture and I will finish  this up.
Luke 9:57 -62
57 And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest. 58 And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. 59And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. 61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. 62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Matthew 10;34-39 -
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
These two scriptures why people whether, Christians or Lost will not except the the truth of God. Its all about the sacrifice of What they are not willing let loose and sacrifice what is pleasing to God.

Folks you want to spend eternity in the Kingdom of God.
You best get away from Momma, Daddy, Brother and Sister, Granny and Grampa and seek God.
Love you all,

the preacher



No comments:

Post a Comment