Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yikes,what the hell was that.

This morning as I was on my way to the rest room, out of the corner of my eye, I saw something, I did, I did. Have you ever you been doing something, and you see something out of the corner of your eye, but there was nothing there? Oh yea, raise your hand on that one. I'd bet you that it has happened to the Pope more than once or twice. You know, that something that scares you so bad your stomach turns, your knee's goes so weak that you have to sit before you fall. Yeah I know been there and done that. It's like being totally concentrated on something so hard, that when someone walks in the room that it scares the shit out of you, your heart sinks and the hairs stand up on the back of your neck, (if you have hair), goose bumps on the skin, yea once again been there done that. Hey there's no shame in being scared. I'd bet ya some of the world's greatest men have gotten scared by something in their lifetime.
Yikes, what was that? Let's look at tweety bird, sitting there on his perch, minding his own business, then all of a sudden, Yikes I taught I taw a putty tat, I did I did, I did see a putty tat. Ok tweety, get over it already jeez. Or its like walking in the dark and a tree limb hanging down brushes your head or shoulder, and your first instinct is run like hell. Oh yeah been there again done that to . But yikes what was that could go as far as umm as far as, well going to a bar and getting drunk, you know what they say? The girls all get prettier at closing time. Hello do ya'll see where we're going with this? Oh yeah, she talks you into taking her home for a late night drink and brunch, yeah brunch, ok, all is well. Then the next morning you wake up, and you notice, oh shit. Your first words out will be, (what the hell is that), instead of what the hell was that.
Yikes, what the hell was that, is about you getting up still half asleep stumblin' and bumblin' down the hall, and the thing that scared you shitless was your image in the mirror. If I were you, I'd do as I never ever do, ask the mirror.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the scariest of them all? You'll probably hear, yikes what the hell was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment