Friday, April 10, 2009

Guess what we shall see the King

There are so many things we go through in life one can barely know where to start. From childhood to death there are 2 things for sure we'll do. Pay taxes and die. Sounds pretty hard doesn't it? But it's the truth. There are a lot of people in the world that don't believe in GOD which I guess to every man his own belief, to each their own. As for me, I'm one of the millions that does. Heck, our founding Fathers, come to find out were atheist. Seems scary to me thinking back that America was supposed to be founded upon Biblical principles. I think if the people would have known at the time that they were atheist, they would have been run out of town on a rail. It makes me think back over all the Presidents we have that profess to be Christians, (no I'm not trying to judge), just wondering. Was and are they really Christians? Guess what they shall see the king.

It's just another example that GOD gives man a choice to believe in him or not. But I do know one thing, whether you believe in him or not there will be a day that you will. Even the devil believes in GOD and trembles. James 2:19- Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But then again that's up to you to believe in or not to believe in him. In the final book of the word of God, the book of Revelations it does say these words. Revelations 1:7- Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. But then again I say you have your choice and I have mine. I try not to sway anyone, but try to show people there is a real GOD. Every eye shall see and every knee shall bow, because we will see the King

I am a firm believer that that the devil isn't after someone he already has in his control. He's after those who fight against him and makes his task just a bit harder, because even though he was given free reign on earth there is still one more powerful than he, GOD. Lets remember JOB he was a true man of GOD he feared GOD, and the devil knew this and the devil came to GOD that if He would let him try, he believed he could cause Job to curse GOD and die. If you go to the book of Job and read the story you will find it totally amazing, a man who had it all, lost it all, and regained it all by holding his faith and belief in GOD. Totally awesome story.

There is a song that says, "We shall see the King, we shall see the King, ohhhhh friends there will be a day as there never was, when He will split the clouds with 10's of thousands of saints by His side, a day the mountains and buildings will literally crumble. The earth as we know it right now will never be this way again. A day so great and wonderful that at the sounding of the trumpet, graves will burst open and the dead in Christ will rise. Even Job after all he went through said these words from his mouth, Job 19:26- And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Friends if I have to die before Christ returns I hope I can say those same words. Even though the skin worms destroy this body in the flesh I shall see GOD. If Job knew this, we can know this too if we find him. The Word does say seek Him while He can be found, cause we will see him whether we want to or not.

Thanks again jesseb's

Shalom and Peace to Israel

1 comment:

  1. I hope that this goes for people whom have been cremated as I had to cremate my mother. I had no choice. Long story. I feel bad as I am not sure that is what she wanted. In return I want to be cremated as well now.

    ReplyDelete