Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Any day now - - - Part 1

Here I sit again, I guess that's a good thing at least I'm still breathing. My mind is on the future for some reason today, so here we go we'll see where this goes. Ever since time began there have been wars and battles, whether it was country against country or battles against family. One thing that is for sure is that until Jesus Christ splits the clouds of glory there will be wars and rumors of wars, there are no two ways about that. Jesus by his own mouth spoke these words and if Jesus spoke, write it down and take it to the bank, it's gonna happen.

Matthew 24:4-8 reads this way, the words of Christ in red. [4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

A lot of people have a problem believing the Bible as the Word of GOD, not I. There are a lot of man written and self interpretation bibles out there, but I can assure you one thing, if you are saved by the precious blood of Jesus Christ whom died on Golgotha's hill, on a cross, being filled with, which ever you choose to call it, the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit, they're both in the Word of GOD. It will begin to reveal to you as you pray and seek GOD and His word and will. Now that we have said all that back to the passage of scripture. JESUS said it right there, that many shall come in his name saying he is the Christ, and He warns us not to be deceived.

Let's see now, the not so great Jim Jones, David Karesh, Hare Krishna, and every other little cult that has popped up and continues to pop up, the sad thing about the cults are they who use the name of Jesus to prey on those who no one wanted in their congregation, those who are outcast, and down-hearted, to abuse, brain wash and they're so susceptible just wanting to be apart of something, they just want something to believe in and fall prey to these snakes and wolves in sheep's clothing.Yes I have said that the Church that I once attended seemed in way to be a cult, there was none of the sleeping together and having kids by the pastor that I knew of, it was either believe the way they did or you were called out. I myself chose to seek GOD in every thing I did so enough of that. I am not ashamed of anything I believe, because I believe it to be the word of GOD, the truth and nothing but the truth, if I am wrong I will burn in hell it's just that plain and simple.

Jesus also said that there would be wars and rumors of wars, Well friends there have been wars ever since the world begin, and there will continue to be wars, but the end is still not yet. By reading this scripture it brought to mind another passage of scripture, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 [1]
But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. [2] For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so come as a thief in the night.[3] For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction come upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Friends it is when we start to hear the people begin to say and shout peace and safety then will come sudden destruction, as pains of birth of a child, none shall escape, unless you are found under the shelter of of His wing, under His protection.The wing of the almighty GOD. I can already see this is gonna wind up being a 2 page blog, heck there is so much. Bet you did not know you could take one or two scriptures and write a book huh, so this will be page 1 of 2, there is so much to write and try and explain so much people are gonna see in the future, so people can understand so please bare with me.

thanks jesseb's

No comments:

Post a Comment