Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TRYING TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS

As I sat here tonight and a thought came to me, but first, before I start I must say, MY heading on my blog page says that anything goes which means that anything that comes to my mind I in someway will try and write about it to the best of my ability, at times I may use words that doesn't seem to be to some as appropriate, and The word of God says these very words. James 3:1-2 [1]My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. Friends I have never said in any of my blogs that I am perfect, that I am not. I would like to at this time before I go on, to clarify something, I AM NOT PERFECT ( ELIJAH AND JOB AND CHRIST WERE THE ONLY PERFECT MEN, so if I offend you all in any way, let me know and I will see what I can do about it. I talk about GOD and Christ in a lot of my blogs and to mention some of the words I do, it sometimes gets pretty harsh so I guess what I am saying is I'LL try and clean it up, but I will not be a hypocrite. I PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS EVERYDAY, WHETHER I AM RIGHT OR WRONG. Sometimes I say to much, so bare with me. I will not write from behind a mask either for I am whom I am.

THANKS jessebs

No comments:

Post a Comment