Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hell, Do It Yourself

thumbnailcaravhzaI have often times been driving around the town I live in and have noticed several times signs nailed to trees and telephone poles and wonder who in the hell are these people? Most of the time if I need something I’ll go to Wal-mart to purchase it, but never at crowded times or rush hour though. Yeah I know, that never crowded time is between 12:00 am and 4:30 am in most cases. But then again if I really ain’t in need of something that badly, I’ll talk my daughter into going for me. Before I had my nervous break down I liked going to Wal-mart, just not in the town I live in because if you know so many people then Wal-mart is the place they’ll be found. So, we load up and go to the next largest town to do the Wal-mart thing, but you know I’m not here to write about going to Wal-mart to buy groceries, or clothes or such, I’m here to talk about the nuts who have the audacity to frequent the place, do business then rag them. And I know that what I’m about to write about happens in other places also but I’ve never seen any signs though except here in this little shit hole town where I live. Podunk Oklahoma.

thumbnailca5cy5up1You know I am in no way or form rich or middle class, but I am on the lower class of the totem pole. The silver spoon didn’t fall my or my wife’s way, what you see is what you get. But I have seen a couple of the SIGN hangers leave signs and wonder if they’re the only people this has happened too. Heck, I’d use Wal-mart if I had to, more so the automotive dept. I have seen so many signs hanging around that say Wal-mart Lube no more. Ok, I see where they’re coming from, yeah I really do. What I see is a bunch of lazy asses who wont get up off their asses and change their own oil. Oh I know I’m being to critical of people. Hmmm is it critical or truthful. You be the judge I don’t care. The shoe can fit both feet. I guess that a lot of people are ignorant to the fact that it would actually cost less plus take less time doing it yourself. Now I could see the preppies, the rich, the old old and handicap, using express lubes, but people who are able that’s B.S. Hell, do it yourself, you can change your own oil in less than 30 minutes. And it ain’t that hard. Now it’ll cost a little more the first time, UNLESS you’re a hick like me, esp. if you don’t have a ditch. For a car you’ll need ramps to pull up on to raise the car, that costs, plus a bucket or old drain pan that will hold at least 8 quarts of oil, that will be cost also. You’ll need either a 9/16 or 5/8 wrench and a oil filter wrench those will cost also, but wait it’s all a one time cost. It might cost you the first time $60 to $70.00, but just think, thats 2 trips to a lube shop VERSES $15.00 dollars for 6 quarts of oil, $5.OO for a filter, and air filter if needed is maybe another $5.00 to $7.00 dollars, that’s $27.00 to do it yourself, (after initial first time purchases), verses $45.00 per trip to the lube shop, unless you buy K&N filters, you’ll save enough doing it yourself to go out to taco bell and buy the whole family lunch or supper almost twice. And then you can take down your never again Wal-mart lube sign and save yourself the embarrassment of someone seeing you hang it up, dumb ass. You see you have your dumb sign, “wal-mart lube no more”, but why do you take your damn car back again? I know of one instance.(DUH)

So while your hanging your sign, think to yourself, that maybe, just maybe the fine folks at WAL-MART are saying, “That customer never again”, in not so ignorant terms (Please stay the hell away from our store).

another fine blog from yours truly

jesseb’sanythinggoes.

Shalom and Peace to Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment