Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The answer, A peace that passes all understanding

At this time I find myself looking for answers to the questions in the last two blogs I wrote. Questions 1 & 2, where do I start? We talked about marriage, divorce, having children, but we didn't mention the most important part of everyone's life, GOD and JESUS. I failed to mention the HOLY GHOST and eternal life. We tend to do things in our life as we said before, some things we regret and and some never ever regret any thing, whether or not it's right or wrong. Some don't believe there will be a judgment day and then there are those who knows there will be a day when every eye shall see and knee shall bow. But let's get back to some answers. Again we say life is what we make of it. Some are more fortunate than others, then there will always be those who get nowhere in life. The word of GOD says it plainly that the poor will be with us always. Those who have never been in that shape will never understand it.

It really doesn't matter what side of the tracks you come from, but that's just my thoughts on the matter, because good can happen, as well as bad can happen to anyone. I myself do not ever want to be filthy rich but just have enough money to be happy in life. I have read the book and have read what the end is to those whose money is the only drive they have, and guess what? They may be rich but they're never happy because the only thing they can think of is more ways to make more money. What does the word of GOD , the bible say about it. 1 Timothy 6:9-10
9) But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

See I want all to see the scriptures for themselves it doesn't take a rocket scientist or even a biblical scholar to understand the word of GOD. It plainly says that they have fallen into temptations and snares and many foolish and hurtful lusts. It says that the love of money is the root of all evil, and I know a lot of men who would beg to differ, and say the scripture should read the lust of women should be, well sorry its not like that it says money. Money causes men and women alike to err from the faith. All it is saying is that once men get to the point of having everything they need in their lives, such as riches, they have no need to have to depend on GOD for anything. Dividing them from ever needing GOD after, until something goes drastically wrong, then there once again calling on GOD. Then there are some that don't know that the Bible says that GOD HEARS NOT THE PRAYERS OF THE WICKED. Sounds pretty tough huh? Well it is, the word plainly tells us that there is only one way to GOD, and that is through JESUS CHRIST and the Spirit of GOD that draws one to the Father

Proverbs 15:29- 31- 29 The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.30 The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart: and a good report maketh the bones fat.31 The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise.
But if we look up in that same passage of scripture to verses Proverbs 15: 8-9 8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight. 9 The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.
Friends the reason I try and show you the scriptures is so that you may see them for yourself. I am to scared to tell you something that's not biblical, if you find me cowardly, I'm sorry. When we go to 1 Timothy 6:1-8, it tells us a lot of things to watch out for; the way men carry themselves and the words they speak. but when we get down to verses
4-8 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strife's of words, whereof come envy, strife, railings, evil surmising, 5 Perverse disputing of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

To be content in the world is to live for GOD, the scriptures tells us not to forget to remember. We came into the world with nothing, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. It is every young person's dream (or most all of the young people), to grow up, hopefully get married, have kids, get rich if possible so they don't have to go through what a lot of people had to go through growing up. Heck it's not bad to think that way, I even thought that way, it just didn't work out that way. Yes I got married, had 3 wonderful kids of my own, had a good paying job, and even served GOD, I had it all. But as it said in the past scriptures, money is the root of all evil..(the lust of). All was well in my life until money became more important. You see, I've been there, done that. But I'm not alone. I've seen it time after time, but it ain't for me to judge anyone, how can I?

I wrote all this to say to all that reads (and hope it makes some sense), it doesn't matter what we do in life, growing up is not bad, getting married isn't bad, having kids ain't bad, all is good. But I will say this, that doing all these things without GOD on your side, just makes it tougher to make it in life. No, He didn't promise me or you a silver platter, or a bed of roses, He just told us in the scriptures above: having food and raiment let us be therewith content. Am I saying GOD wants us poor? Heaven forbid, no. He just wants to be there to help us through our lives. And no, GOD is not a glory hound, but all glory goes to GOD, and belongs to Him. Some may read this and think I am crazy, and yes I am a little nuts but no, not crazy.

Life again I say is what we make of it and I know you all are probably tired of hearing or reading it. But what I told you that you can have and live in is peace.
Philippians 4:4-7 [7]Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Read the scriptures, it's right there before your eyes to see. THROUGH IT ALL GOD CAN AND WILL give you a peace that passes all understanding. I have found we can do life the hard way or we can make life a bit easier and trust in a GOD whose peace passes all man's understanding. All men can do is tell you about the peace, but men can not give you that peace, only GOD through his SON JESUS CHRIST.

You see when God's in charge all things work to the good, but a lot of times we tend to let satan get to us in other ways, so, when GOD gets ready to work, satan clouds our minds so bad GOD gets set back to the side and can't work.
Friends I know it was long but I hope you enjoyed.
Thanks jesseb's
Shalom and Peace to Israel

1 comment:

  1. I was waiting for part 3, thought you were never gonna get it done lol. All three posts are awesome and very timely reminders. Thank you for sharing this and the Word. God bless :)

    ReplyDelete