Sunday, November 1, 2009

times change, so do people

Hello everyone, again, it's good to have the internet again and to be able to blog. I have missed it so much, and from the last time I blogged my life has turned totally upside down. What I mean is that I have rededicated my life to God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ and can't even begin to number the many blessings he has bestowed on my life. All I can say is that God is good but even better, He is Awesome. Every time we have called upon His name He has been there, just as His word says He would do and be. Often times in this last 5 months I think of how Abraham was told by God to get out of his country from around his Father and land, and that God would bless him and make him a great nation. Now I'm not in anyway saying that I am anywhere close to where Abraham stood with God. Heck no way am I. But back in January or February God gave my wife and daughter a vision of us moving to where we are today, and even though God never showed me a dream, vision or anything of the sorts, I guess you can say I moved through faith. And God has showed us His mighty hand in the last 5 months so much that it leaves me speechless more times than once. Again I say God is an Awesome God. I don't know how many who have ever read any of my blogs, remember me mentioning that I was a minister at one time. well since I have turned back TO God, and even though I haven't preached as of yet, I believe that one day soon God will allow me to preach again, and I know that it will only come in God's time. For the Bible tells us that the gifts and callings of God are without repentance. He will not take it away, and He will never say He's sorry for giving any of His children a gift. I know that God is going to move in some way. I really don't know when, where, or how, but He will, for God is God and He will always be God. I do need to say that anyone who has ever read a blog of mine and found them offensive, rude, or foul, please forgive my stupidity. Now God is the most important Person in my life. I thank God for letting me come home, as did the Father who let the prodigal son come home. Until my next blog May God bless everyone who reads and let them realize that God is always waiting in the shadows for us to come home.


til next time God bless jesseb

No comments:

Post a Comment