Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Today could be the best day, of the rest of your life.

 This morning as in every morning there is someone in need. Whether they be lost and hurt and no where to turn, or a child of God who has lost their way through these streets we call life with all its crooks and turns. Friends, its not hard to do. Some grow up in very nurturing families and others don't. Yes it's hard but it's done, there are young people as well as adults who live their lives from behind a mask. Many will condemn someone who takes their life and even the thought, but folks have you walked in their shoes one step? We should pray before we condemn. Before you condemn someone just set back and think about it a while. Bad things happen to people from both sides of the tracks so to say. Whether you attended church or never stepped a foot inside. Its called the pressures of life.

 This morning there are people who need more than a pat on the back and for us to tell them everythings gonna be alright. Friends,lost ,lost loved ones as well as christians around the world, a pat on the back is not going to comfort someone who is in dire need. They need more, they truly need Jesus the one who gives a peace that passes all understanding. This morning and every morning let us go before the mercy seat of God and pour out our plea to the one who gave HIS life for you. This morning around the world abroad and here at home (America) sing and pray whether you are lost and suffering or you are a christian and hurting, let us start.

Chorus
 SWEEP OVER MY  SOUL, SWEEP  OVER MY  SOUL,  SWEET  SPIRIT, SWEEP  OVER MY  SOUL,  MY  REST WILL BE COMPLETE WHEN I  SIT AT HIS FEET. SWEET  SPIRIT SWEEP  OVER MY  SOUL.

This morning  Lord, I (we,us,they) am in need of you, I am a sinner in which I am not proud. Lord I come before the throne of grace and mercy, Father, asking you to forgive me my sins, wash me white as snow let your blood flow through me. This is all I can say, I don't know you at all but today I take that (this) step, I need you in my life because "I'm at my wits end" I know no where else to turn.
  Dear Gracious Heavenly Father I was told that you know  the number of hairs on a person's head and that you know each person by name. Father if it be true, because this is so new to me. Please come into my life and set me free.
This morning the christian as well as the lost are hiding behind a mask.You smile when there is no true smile, you joke and kid around when there's no feelings too. The reason I can say that is because I have lived behind that mask of guilt and shame. After years of being told that I wouldn't amount to nothing, I was worthless, or why was I ever born, what other place is there to go. Then one day someone talked to me about Jesus and what He had done for their life and how when the Son sets you free, truly free, you are free indeed.


 SWEEP OVER MY  SOUL, SWEEP  OVER MY  SOUL SWEET  SPIRIT, SWEEP  OVER MY  SOUL. MY  REST WILL BE  COMPLETE WHEN I  SIT AT HIS FEET.  SWEET  SPIRIT SWEEP  OVER MY  SOUL.

 This morning and today around the world if you can and if you want. Let us sing that chorus, and as we do let us together lay it all at Jesus's feet. Because to God you ARE worthy of God's love, To God you DO amount to something, And today you will know why you were born. Yes there is place and a reason you are here.

NASB - Jeremiah 29:11 --- 29:11  `For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, `plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

KJV - 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

As we sing the chorus one more time.

 SWEEP OVER MY  SOUL, SWEEP  OVER MY  SOUL, SWEET  SPIRIT SWEEP  OVER MY  SOUL.  MY  REST WILL BE COMPLETE WHEN I  SIT AT HIS FEET.  SWEET  SPIRIT SWEEP  OVER MY  SOUL.

As the choir sings the song, ARISE to your feet for you have a brand new life. It starts with believing.

If you feel something has changed in your life today, give GOD the glory. For you as well as millions of others have now opened up your life to a whole new meaning and a brighter day. Today the mask is removed you have become a Child of the Most God. Even though the roads ahead won't be easy, we can truly rest in knowing, you have a God that loves you unconditionally.  Not as the god of this world. HE will be with you every step of the way.

Folks sing it in all humbleness yet with pride for today your plate is set at the table.

In heaven they just received an invitation from a missionary in a distant land to accommodate a party of believers who just accepted God's salvation plan. Just as the angels say, "All is ready" God hears a cry from another man. There's been another birth into the kingdom And the head waiter hears one more command.

Set another place at the table, write another name on the role. Take out another robe, shine one more crown, another child is Heaven bound.  Add another verse to the chorus as the angels rehearse the welcome song. Set another place at the table for the rest of the family coming home.

If the invitation is not answered, it's engraved forever in HIS hand, I come to remind you of the honor to dine in the presence of this Man.

Set another place at the table, write another name on the role. Take out another robe, shine one more crown, another child is Heaven bound. Add another verse to the chorus, as the angels rehearse the welcome song. Set another place at the table, for the rest of the family coming home. Set another place at the table For the rest of the family coming home.

Today an invitation has been sent out to everyone, Christians, the Lost, Muslims, Jews, Buddist, Krishnas and all others leaving no one out. Come home.

May God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment